utorok 5. júla 2011

Motion is a Sign of Life

(toto je prepis jedného nápisu zo Stift Melku, ktorý ma zaujal)

When I am in motion I see only one side, one aspect. Some things are unclear, I see only part, not the whole.

When I am in motion, on my way, I am continualy reaching new shores, getting to know the world, other people an myself. I always have a new goal.

Bing on the move cuses unrest, but this unrest enables me to move, lets my heart grow wide.



Being on the move has a great destination. As long as I am moving towards this destination I am looking in a mirror and see only a dim reflection. When I arrive at my destination I shall be seing fac to face. "Now I only perceive incompletely, but then I will realise through and through, as I will also be realised through and through." (as per 1 Cor 13,12)

Although I do not perceive the whole truth when I am on my way, this very lack of perfection is a sign that I am still alive.

My staying in motion brings God´s spirit to me: The spirit is what brings life.

Žiadne komentáre: